Returns & Refunds
OUR RETURNS POLICY
You have 14 calendar days to open a returns request with us. This two-week period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order – please note the request will not be accepted if it is requested after 14 days.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have the right to return these goods and to ask us to replace them or get a refund.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BUYER PAYS FOR POSTAGE IF ITEM IS NOT FAULTY.
1) Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2) Cover your original address label with our address:
World of Bargains
The Old Mill House
Deakins Business Park
3) Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method within 10 days after the item has been checked over.
ITEMS NOT RECEIVED IN THE ORIGINAL CONDITION
We have a very strict policy that all items must be in the original condition, with the tags attached and also the original packaging.
The item will not be refunded and will be returned to you if:
- The tags are not attached
- The item has been worn/has dirty marks